BOOKING & SESSION INFO
Below you'll find answers to our frequently asked questions, rates and our online booking system. Too book your session with Michael, simply select your session and follow the instructions.
- If you would like to use our Make-Up artist for your shoot. Please select the check box while booking your session that reads: Would you be interested in using Michael's Make-Up Artist for your shoot? Let us know and we'll be happy to send you information on how to book them if you so chose. You'll find this after you select your session below. We'll connect you directly with our make-up artist so that you can book. If she's not available for your shoot date, we have others we can recommend or you're welcome to use your own.
- I shoot out of my 1000 sq/ft studio located in the heart of SoHo. It's a large bright space that's always a lot of fun to work in.
- You're more than welcome to book a free consult to see if we are the right fit to work together. To book a free consult you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How I Work:
- Unlike many photographers, I work connected to a 5K 27" iMac. This means that you are able to see your images as they are being taken on a large screen. This is hugely helpful for my clients as they are able to better coach themselves on-camera because the cause and effect of what they're doing is viewable in real time. It also allows us to make sure we're going in the right direction for you during the session and helps me show you how to make adjustments. There's not reason not to work this way.
- Coaching. At the risk of sounding cocky, I'm one of the best coaches you'll find. I'm one of the best for a few reasons:
- I have two degrees in acting. That's a combined 7 years of training on how to be captivating on stage and on camera. I've gotten to study with some of the best acting teachers in the world: William Esper (Rutgers University & William Esper Studio), Earle Gister (Yale School of Drama).
- I spend as much time in front of the camera as I do behind it. I know what it's like to have to be present and vulnerable while having that lens pointed at you.
- Having had thousands of repetitions at taking people's photos - I've learned how to get you out of your own way and looking (and feeling) your best.
- Pre-Session Consults happens before we take our first photo. It's to make sure I get to know you and what you need so that we can create it together.
- If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out via email: email@example.com