How NOT To Suck In Photos & Videos
I'm so glad you're here. Truly, I am. If you're here it means you're in the top 10% of people who actually take a hot second not to suck in photos and videos. It also means that you're positioning yourself to reap all the benefits of not sucking in photos & videos. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- More money (no kidding, not a joke. FACT: We all prefer to to business with those who we know, like and trust. The camera is the great accelerator - and by not sucking you naturally accelerate the know, like and trust factor.
- More auditions (photos are still the way casting directors will decide to call you in, or NOT call you in for an audition)
- More messages in your dating inbox (yep, you're auditioning for your potential lovers too. and in this swipe right/swipe right world if you suck in your photo decides which direction people will go. literally)
- More clients (no matter what your profession is, people are going to judge you off your your photo. whether they know it or not, they're doing it)
- A deeper connection with your current audience (your audience wants to connect with you on the deepest most authentic level possible. not sucking helps this transaction exponentially)
Yeah, lots. And lot's more too. Let's get on with it though...
There are a few things that anyone can do to not suck in photos and videos. I cover them in the video below. Watch on...